Wednesday 8 June 2011

El último día

Heyho, me hearties! (haha totally stole that from Pirates of the Caribbean xD) It is sad but true: This, today, NOW is my very very very very very very very very last day in Ireland! Oh. My. God. So I thought I just give you a little sneak peek of my current state of mind: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
there you go LOL
If I translated that to Enlish it would probably be something like this: I am freaking out. If you already guessed that: CONGRATULATIONS! you speak excitedish LOL
For those of you who were not able to follow my little ... ahem... "word play" (riiiiiiight^^) let me just explain that I'm a lot of things right now.
I am
a) nervous -> reasons: possible plane crash, potentially delayed flights, potentially missed flight, PROBABLE overweight and the fact that I'll have to wear high heels for the whole day since they are my heaviest shoes and I'm doing my best to get the weight of my suitcase under 20kg.
b) excited -> reasons: don't really know why, it's just this feeling of change and the knowledge that what used to be my "old and normal" life here is going to end and I'm going back into my "previous" life. LOL nvm
c) happy -> reasons: do I really have to explain something so obvious? Fine, MY FAMILY <3 everyone who's part of my family and who's reading this right now: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I MISS YOU EVEN MORE AND I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO COMING BACK HOME TO SUCH A LOVELY GROUP OF PEOPLE. Don't go back to annoying me too soon, okay? ;)
And of course my FRIENDS who I unfortunately won't be able to see until next week <3
d) sad -> reasons: Pretty obvious as well, innit? I am going to miss this country so much. And more importantly, I'm going to miss all these AMAZING people that I got to meet here! Guys, you are so important to me and I'm going to miss you like hell! BUT we all know it's not the end, someday somehow we are going to meet again and it's going to be the BEST craic EVER!!!! And here a special shoutout to my lovely host sister: Stella, you're the best! Thank you for everything, I'll never forget you! LOVE LOVE LOVE <3 <3 <3

So, guys, that's all I have time for, I gotta get back to packing and listening to "Friday" :P
See you SO VERY SOON!
Lots of Irish Luckk!!!!
Resa

1 comment:

  1. lustig, das jetzt noch einmal zu lesen....

    ReplyDelete